Thursday, April 21, 2011

Leaving for the airport!

Hello everyone!!!!!! Just woke up, so I'm still exhausted after a late night last night, but I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I have a 10:15 AM flight straight to Toronto, and it's only 3 hours long! Very short compared to my ost recent 8 and a half hour one! I hope I'm not forgetting anything! Have all my electronics, my clothes, homework, 50 million US History flash cards, choir music to practice for the solo I want (Jenai, Alex, if ya'll are reading this, it's mine! hehehehe!) my TICKETS! (sealed in an envelope!), and my CDs! Gotta leave now! See some of ya'll tomorrow! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!11 eeeeeekkkss! :D

4 comments:

  1. Now you are probably in the concert.. Or something. Hope you enjoyed it.. And loved Stefan for me.

    Lenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenneke! I sure did enjoy it! It was sooo amazing! Stefan did great! He nailed all his solos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaah. Great to hear.. I was so sad, about the first reviews. Because there was a little hesitation about his voice. I could cry..

    Still I can. Because I want to see him again !!! See him live singing, nailing his solo's. :(.. Well maybe there will be a chance??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, me too! Thank goodness he was all better :D

    I sure hope so!!! Maybe they'll go back to the Netherlands next!!! :)

    ReplyDelete