Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leaving in one week!

Hello all! In exactly a week for tomorrow I set off for Canada! :D I'm really excited!!
I think I'm going to be changing how I post on here a little bit, as in not doing super long posts at the end of the trip, but doing little updates when ever I can! I think this will help me to remember to update inbetween sight seeing, the concert, etc. ! My grandparents are comming in this weekend, so I'll begin packing after they leave! Super excited for flying alone :D Espically since it'll be out of the country!!

It's currently 8 days 22 hours and 31 minutes and 26 seconds !! :D YAY!

I made a countdown clock to help pass the time, and I've been looking at it all day just waiting!! For anyone who is interested: http://www.time55.com/countdown/?y=2011&m=apr&d=22&h=19&mi=30&t=Libera-t55in-t55Hamilton-1t2t5&yn=&c=bu&mc=2

bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment