Thursday, March 17, 2011

Picture time!

Hey everyone!!! Here are some of the hundreds of pictures I've taken so far this week, they show some of my favorite things I've done or seen!



arriving at the airport

Our luggage!


My bed in our hotel - it's quite lovely!

Trafalger Square

Writing out Libera on the edge of the the fountin in Trafalger Square

The shoes I've been wearing almost all week. Talk about foot aches!


The staris in the St Paul's, where some of Harry Potter was filmed!


This has been the most funny part of the whole trip! We brought our friends in Maidenhead some Narnia dolls from when they still lived here, and while the parents were out of the room this happened. We spent the whole night and the whole next day joking about the Edmond doll!

Edmond up close (CREEPY!!)

Spent the day at Windsor Castle with friends, had a blast!

Stunning garden at the castle

View from a bridge

Big Ben!

In a tunnel to switch subway trains

Thoguht this was the most hillarious restaurant! I couldn't not take a picture of it!

Got stuck at a bus stop in the middle of a Libya protest.. not good when you're wearing and "I love Libera" sweatshirt! took some pictures then left.

Last but not least, my amazing apple pie! It even had a fork print from when they sprinkled the cinnamon ;D

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! Love the pictures :D Thanks for sharing, Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete