Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Great to see you here! My name is Rebecca and I am a HUGE Libera fan! I've finally found out that I'll be able to attend their concert in Epsom, UK (right near London),  after having to miss all their USA concerts the past 3 years. I'm really excited to share my travel expierences, and hope to be able to post a lot!
As of today, March 10, 2011,  I am going to the Libera concert in Epsom on March 19 and will be going to some of the Canada tour concerts in April. Hopefully I'll have a much longer list than that one day!
Normally I post on my blog liberaforever.blogspot.com , but I figured I'd make a seperate blog for this, since it won't be all about Libera, it will also be about my time spent in each place.
Thanks for checking out my blog, it means a lot to me!!

~Rebecca :D

No comments:

Post a Comment