Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday - finishing up packing and heading to the airport

Hey guys! So right now it's Sunday afternoon-ish, and I'm getting super excited!!! Our plane takes off at 7pm tonight, but we have to get to the airport by 5, which means leaving at 4:00.

So, I've een packing my carry on bag, which as of now is too full to close, so I need to lighten it up and take out what I don't need... maybe a few of the Harry Potter books.....



This was my starting pile of stuff to pack, but now it's more than doubled!

I'll be wearing this hoodie on the plane (and to the concert!), but I doubt anyone at the airport will know what Libera is ;D

 

I'm so excited that I can hardly type.. :D Our plane will arrive in London at about 10am, leaving us the whole day after we go through customs then drop our bags at the hotel. Monday night we will be going on a night time Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tour, which will for sure be one of the highlights of the trip!

We'll I've got to finish up packing now, talk to ya'll when I'm in LONDON!

No comments:

Post a Comment